Guess what, folks, another month has passed us by! Our jack-o-lanterns have burnt out and our Halloween candy has grown stale. But as October slips through our fingers, we are reminded of what's to come. November: a month chock full of fall festivals and delicious dishes.
Fall has just begun here in the Tampa Bay area, and November has so much to offer! So, in honor of our constant quest for entertainment, I did some digging to put together a list of the events you MUST check out this November no matter what you're into! Take a look.
For the Music Lover
River Rock Craft Beer and Music Festival
- When: November 15th
- Where: Water Works Park | 1710 N Highland Ave., Tampa, 33602
- What: Voices for Children, Rock Brothers Brewing, and Cigar City Brewing will host the first annual River Rock Craft Beer & Music Festival with headliner Sister Hazel!
- How much: $20
- Info: riverrocktampa.com
- When: November 16th
- Where: Hogan's Beach | 7700 Courtney Campbell Causeway, Tampa 33607
- What: Dance the day away in the sand and sun at Hogan's Beach while listening to the pumping sound of Benny Benassi.
- How much: $15
- Info: hogansbeachtampa.com
For the Fitness Fan
The Light the Night Walk
- When: November 6th, beginning at sunset
- Where: Vinoy Park in Downtown St. Pete
- What: A 1-2 mile walk that benefits The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) in a fight against blood cancer. P.S. Join Team CW44 and walk with us this year!
- How much: Free to register, donations and fund-raising encouraged
- Info: lightthenight.org
Yoga + Dali
- When: Every Sunday in November
- Where: Dali Museum | One Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- What: Classes are vinyasa/ashtanga-based incorporating pranayama (breath work), asana (posture work), meditation and relaxation. Beginners and experienced yogis are welcome.
- How much: $10 for members of Dali Museum, $15 for non-members
- Info: thedali.org
Tampa Bay Times Turkey Trot
- When: November 27th
- Where: Jack White Stadium | 540 S. Hercules Ave. Clearwater, FL 33764
- What: Run a 1 mile, 5k or the 10k OR run all three! All races begin at Keene Road (except the 5k Fun Run) and end in Jack White Stadium at Clearwater High School. Proceeds help support many local charities including the West Florida Y Runners Club Scholarship Programs.
- How much: $18 to pre-register, $23 on race day. Run all three: $35 pre-register, $40 on race day.
- Info: tampabay.com
For the Foodie
Pass-a-Grille Chowder Challenge
- When: November 9th
- Where: St. Pete Beach | 1501 Gulf Way St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
- What: Come sample and judge some of the best chowders in Tampa Bay! Local restaurants will compete for the sherished "Golden Ladle" award in this fundraising event. Vote for the winner of the "People's Choice" award. There will be a "Celebrity Chefs - Judge's Choices" chosen by some of the area's Top Chefs, as well.
- How much: $15 advanced tickets
- Info: chowderchallengepag.com
- When: November 14th-16th
- Where: Vinoy Park | 501 5th Av NE St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- What: This fundraiser helps a variety of youth oriented causes. Ribfest features the best BBQ ribbers in the world and national touring bands. On Saturday and Sunday, Great Explorations Children's Museum will host fun activities for kids.
- How much: Friday & Sunday - $16, Saturday - $20
- Info: ribfest.org
For the Child In You
St. Jude's Fall Festival
- When: November 6th-9th
- Where: St. Pete | 66th St. N and 9th Ave. N St. Petersburg, FL
- What: Children AND adults will feel young again as they enjoy their favorite carnival rides, haunted houses and games. Carnival food favorites are supplied by local restaurants. Enjoy local bands and crafters, as well.
- How much: Weekend Ride pass - $60, Single Day Ride Pass - $20
- Info: cathedralschoolofstjude.org
Florida fall is just beginning! Get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and these exciting events. Happy November :)
Vanessa Rao | CW44 Tampa Bay
for more features.