By Chris Kral
We've seen plenty of NFL action during Week 9 on the field, but much has taken place off the field.
From players to referees to fans, everyone is getting in on the Week 9 action...but maybe not in the way they imagined.
Here's 5 people who were in the right (or wrong) place at the right time:
1. Chiefs TE Anthony Fasano scoring a butt TD.
Anthony Fasano accomplished a lot more than any of us while sitting on his butt Sunday.
2. This referee getting blasted with cold Gatorade
Really, ref? Let's not be so dramatic next time, because there will be a next time...it's football.
3. The Redskins whose buses were in an accident before gametime (they're OK).
This wasn't the only unfortunate thing to happen to them Sunday.
4. This Texans fan being attacked by Eagles RB Chris Polk.
That's what you get for living life through a lens.
5. This service dog before the Dallas Cowboys-Arizona Cardinals game.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
for more features.