If you are looking for a true fashion paradise or fashion advice from a real Tampa Bay-area fashionista, then you'll want to check out the Princess Boutique in Lutz. This is a fashion-forward store full of one-of-a-kind pieces. Stop in and talk to Debi if you want to stay up on the latest trends.
(photo credit: Sherrie Beth)
17671 N. Dale Mabry Highway
Lutz, FL 33548
Debi Fitzgerald, the owner of Princess Boutique, is a true fashionista who has many years of experience in the fashion industry. Debi has owned Princess Boutique for six years now and before that, also owned a boutique in Ohio and California. Her shop in California was called LA Vintage and was located in upscale Santa Monica where many celebrities shopped. In addition to the boutique, Debi also owns and runs Hair located in the same plaza as the Princess Boutique. Hair is a hair salon and spa.
Debi prides herself on the fact that she tries very hard to use designers from the USA with most fashions actually made in the USA. Debi also goes to LA twice a year to fashion shows to ensure she always carries the most updated fashion trends and accessories.
The Princess Boutique can meet all your fashion needs from dresses to evening wear to cute tops and furs. This shop carries every imaginable type of bracelet, necklace and earrings. Many of the jewelry pieces carried at this boutique are vintage.
(photo credit: Sherrie Beth)
This boutique is a fashionista's dream comes true. If you are interested in fashion-forward tips for spring of 2013 from a genuine Tampa Bay fashionista, then this boutique is a must-see spot.
Debi has put together the following five tips for the upcoming spring 2012 season. She also has included some tips on accessories.
- Mediterranean Mood - Many earth colors and tones will be used. Colors such as nectarine and African violet, as well as dusk blue and glazed jade will be big. Key pieces with these colors are predicted to shape the spring 2013 season.
- Belted Floral Dresses - Moving away from the corporate looks for the office, there will be longer hemlines and styles with a more fitted waist. Also on the comeback are skirts with matching shorter jackets.
- Collarless Blouses - High neck or plunging will have no collar. The no-collar look will replace the stiff look for a more sensual one.
- Slash Neck Tees - More delicate dressy-type T-shirts are set to be huge. These are T-shirts in delicate fabrics with slash-neck cuts.
- Color Clashing - A huge trend set for spring 2013 is color clashing. There will be new color combos, no matching and rare combinations.
- Baseball caps are predicted to be huge. All styles of ball caps and those with a message or bling will be seen everywhere, not just with a team logo.
- Document clutches that are slim line, trendy and will hold iPads or small laptops and important papers are going to pop up everywhere.
- Lux cuffs with embellished stones and designs are set to make bold fashion statements for spring 2013.
Visit the Princess Boutique for a real fashion experience and meet Debi Fitzgerald, a true Tampa Bay fashionista with a charming personality and classy style.
Related: Best Flea Markets In The Tampa Area
for more features.