Denise Smart is the author of Meal In A Mug: 80 Fast, Easy Recipes For Hungry People—All You Need Is A Mug And A Microwave, out now from sister company Simon & Schuster and available wherever books are sold.
For anyone who can't cook, won't cook, or doesn't have the time to cook but still wants fresh and delicious food, here is the answer: Meal In A Mug. All you need is a mug and a microwave to make a satisfying meal in minutes.
For those days when your sweet tooth can't be ignored or your energy is lagging, here's a quick and easy recipe for an individual chocolate pistachio brownie, in a mug! It's great for kitchen-less and dorm-room entertaining as well as when you're looking to impress your guests!
Related: How To Make Pork Roll Mac 'N Cheese
Chocolate Pistachio Brownie
Makes one chocolate pistachio brownie
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon dark or milk chocolate chips
- In a medium mug or cup, mix together the dry ingredients, then stir in the oil and milk until you have a smooth batter with no lumps. Stir in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for one minute and enjoy!
Related: 5 "Healthy" Foods You Should Avoid
for more features.