Last Updated Jul 2, 2008 1:54 AM EDT
- D. Gee from NSW took away top prize with this entry: " Don't assume that you always know the answer, but always trust that you know the person who does."
- N. Stratford, SA
- J. Carey, NSW
- T. Mitchell, VIC
- "When recruiting staff or building team, there is no substitute for experience and intelligence - qualifications are secondary."
- "When listening, really be involved in hearing all that is said, the little words are as important as the grand explanation of concepts. Pay heed to the lowest employee of any business, always say thank you, and never take your own publicity as factual."
- "There is always a choice about the way you do your work, even if there is not a choice about the work itself."
- "The only certainty about a 5-year plan is that it will be dramatically wrong in 5 years."