Last Updated Mar 8, 2010 5:43 AM EST
During his 70 minute talk Ballmer outlined five principles that are key to Microsoft's "cloud" strategy. I've condensed them down to a more manageable ten minutes for this edition of BTalk. The five points, explained more in the podcast are:
- 1. The cloud creates opportunities and responsibilities.
- 2. The cloud learns and helps your learn, decide and take action.
- 3. The cloud enhances your social and professional interactions.
- 4. The cloud wants smarter devices.
- 5. The cloud drives server advances that in turn drive the cloud.
Watch the full video here.
- Understanding the Cloud | BTalk Australia
- The Cloud Reaches New Heights | BTalk Australia
- Microsoft Project 2010 Explained | BTalk
Did you enjoy this summary? Let us know and add your thoughts in the comments section at the end of this post.