For me, it's a big fat donut. So why do I publish my aspirations every year? I don't know, I guess I'm an eternal optimist -- who needed something to post.
Why should you care? Honestly, I have no idea. You probably care about my aspirations about as much as I believe they'll amount to anything. Still, I took the time to write it; the least you can do is read it and comment about how mind-numbingly ridiculous it was.
My 10 aspirations for 2010
- Try to be slightly more objective
- Act like an adult once in a while
- Spend more time with my wife than my dog
- Spend more time with my wife than my blog
- Blog about stuff my readers actually care about
- Find a way to make more money without having to do anything
- Admit to shortcomings, should any arise
- Reduce the size of my ego by 10 percent
- Cut the satire just a bit
- Try to be less annoying and whiny