Last Updated Apr 26, 2011 5:13 PM EDT
But I thought it would be useful to see all of the Loan Modification posts in one place. I'll update this page as I continue to post on this topic.
- Loan Modification Hell: Join The Club
- Want a Loan Modification? The New Rules for Trial Loan Modifications Start June 1, 2010
- Loan Modification Hell Horror Stories
- Loan Modification Hell: Income Requirements for New HAMP Rules
- Loan Modification Hell: The Horror Stories Continue
- Gulf Coast Homeowners Get Relief From Foreclosures and Mortgage Payments
- Strategic Defaults Increasing As Homeowners Choose Not To Pay Their Mortgage
- Foreclosure Coming? Perhaps You Should Bulldoze Your House
- Loan Modification Hell Lawsuits
- Loan Modification Hell: New Solutions to Avoid Losing Your Home
- Underwater? Maybe You Should Walk Away From Your Home
- Are You in Loan Modification Hell? Maybe For Not Much Longer
- Are You Getting Screwed By Your Lender?
- Loan Modification Success Story: Filing a Complaint With the OCC Can Help
- Loan Modification Hell: Should The Government Get a Failing Grade?
- Loan Modification Hell: 50,000 Borrowers Could Lose Their Temporary Loan Modifications
- Loan Modification Scams: Don't Pay These People For Help - You Won't Get It
- Loan Modification Hell: How To Find Your Mortgage Lender or Bank CEO
- Loan Modification Hell? Not For This Homeowner
- Loan Modification Hell? Earned Income Tax Credit Cash Might Help
- Loan Modification Hell: 98 Loan Mods Done, 340,000 (or More) to Go
- Calculating the Net Present Value (NPV) of a Foreclosure vs. a Loan Modification
Read More About Foreclosures and the Foreclosure Freeze:
- Bank of America, Ally Bank, Extend Foreclosure Freeze To 50 States
- Who is on the MERS Board of Directors?
- Texas Freezes Foreclosures
- Old Republic Title Won't Insure Chase Foreclosures
- Will Foreclosure Freezes Fix The Housing Market?
- Help For Homeowners: 4 Million Homeowners Ask For Help
- Foreclosure Counseling For One Million, And Counting
- Help for Homeowners Totals $3 Billion Under New Obama Plan
- Foreclosure Process Shows Mortgage Lending Isn't The Only Problem
- What Does Main Street Know That Wall Street Doesn't?
- Real Estate Crisis Continues - Non-Residential Construction to Fall 20% by End of 2010
- Jobs, Small Businesses, Payrolls, and the Economy
Ilyce R. Glink is the author of several books, including 100 Questions Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Ask and Buy, Close, Move In!. She blogs about money and real estate at ThinkGlink.com and The Equifax Personal Finance Blog, and is Chief Content Strategist at RealtyJoin.com, a community for real estate investors.