1) We've seen the Myspace and Youtube parody of 'The Social Network' trailer, so it was only a matter of time that someone made a Twitter one. The folks behind Next New Networks' Rated Awesome produced it and were nice enough to even give me a little cameo:
2) Another Lady Gaga parody has hit the web, combining Gaga's "'Telephone' with 'The Office and whatever crazy drugs the crazy Double Rainbow guy was on." It was actually created as a promo for a startup company in San Francisco, but has obviously hit a much bigger chord on YouTube:
3) I found this video from Roger Ebert who tweeted it this past week. Perfect for a lazy Sunday, the poem is titled "How To Be Alone". Written by poet/singer/songwriter Tanya Davis and shot by filmmaker Andrea Dorfman, it will make you cherish and rethink those moments of solitude:
4) This priest shows his students the art of connecting... with one's skateboard:
5) Last but not least, we couldn't end this "Lazy Sunday" without the woman who went nuts over her mcnuggets at a McDonald's drive-thru. Bonne appetit!SPECIAL BONUS! For all those Star Wars fans, ever wonder what if 'Empire Strikes Back' was made in the 1900s before movies had sound?
Come back throughout the week for more posts and videos. Follow Shira on Twitter @shiralazar.