Everyone wants an invitation to her parties and she's graced several magazine covers. Even Oprah is giving up a slice for the first time. She's the focus of fashionistas, reports CBS News correspondent Thalia Assuras.
Those buff arms igniting commentary and websites produce constant chatter.
Michelle Obama has created a stir like no other first lady.
With a movie star-like quality, a genuine concern for the community and putting her role as "Mommy-in-Chief" to the forefront, Michelle Obama's popularity rating has soared to new heights.
For more of this story, click the Play button below:
Complete Coverage: Obama At 50 Days
- The Obama Presidency: Fifty Days And Counting by Mark Knoller
- 50 Days: Is Analysis Premature? by Steve Chaggaris
- Video: Bob Schieffer: Obama Has Been "Very Ambitious"
- Obama And The Economy: Too Much Or Not Enough?
- Early Show Roundtable: Obama Scores "Incomplete" In Economics
- Michelle Obama's First 50 Days
- Obama's First 50 Days: Dow Minus 18 Percent by Dan Farber
- More 100 Days Coverage: Obama Day By Day | Major Speeches | Pictures | Full Coverage