If you've ever visited Miami or you're planning to, you're probably familiar with the obvious destinations, such as South Beach and Little Havana.
But some of the best spots, according to Miami native and "Early Show" co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez, are located just off the beaten path. Rodriguez showed some of her favorite spots as she gave a personal tour of her hometown on the broadcast.
Among the places Maggie suggests:
• Island of Key Biscayne
• Cape Florida Lighthouse and State Park (El Farito, the little lighthouse)
• Roadside attraction in Coconut Grove
• AC's Icees truck at Kennedy Park
• Casa Larios in South Miami.
• Boater's Grill in Key Biscayne
• The Sand-Bar Biscayne Bay