The Warren Buffett bio "Snowball" made the BNET notable list, but didn't garner enough votes for the top 10. Perhaps most voters are still plowing through its 976 pages. His mere Buffettness seemed enough to put the book at number one on Business Pundit's list of 2008's best business books.
Business Pundit's Top 10 has a lot of overlap with BNET's:
- "The Big Switch," Nicholas Carr (this did not make our list, to my chagrin)
- "A Sense of Urgency," John P. Kotter
- "The Back of the Napkin," Dan Roam
- "Predictably Irrational," Dan Ariely
- "Nudge," Richard H. Thaler and Cass Sunstein (this did not make BNET's top 10, despite my vote)
- "Outliers," Malcolm Gladwell
- "The Game-Changer," A.G. Lafley and Ram Charan
- "Crowdsourcing," Jeff Howe.
- "Trillion Dollar Meltdown," by Charles R. Morris (this book is a doppelganger to our list's "When Markets Collide," by Mohamed El-Erian).