Last Updated May 24, 2010 12:57 PM EDT
Please do NOT take or clean any oil you find on the beach. That is the property of British Petroleum and we WILL sue you.While others obviously aren't:
Negative people view the ocean as half empty of oil. We are dedicated to making it half full. Stay positive America!When you're done laughing, ask yourself whether you've secured all the most plausible Twitter names for your own company. All businesses run into trouble every now and again -- you can live without the ridicule while you're dealing with it.
For the record, BP's real Twitter stream is probably this one, which is doing a remarkable job of telling it like it is:
Live video feed from the ROV monitoring the flow from damaged riser on BP.com http://bit.ly/lWvgD #BP #oilspillIt only has half the followers of the fake BP however, and it isn't offering a "BP Cares" T-shirt either (pictured).
- BP Should Have Been Dredging for Twitter Followers Long Ago
- Travelocity's Roaming Gnome Shows How to Get Ahead in Social Media
- Now the Tweeting Masses Can Sign Their Own Endorsement Deals
- Worst Twitter Post Ever: Ketchum Exec Insults Fedex Client on Mini-Blog
- Hookers Using Twitter to Advertise Their Services