At Ask the Experts, the doctor is always in.
- Consult the pediatrician and baby expert for information on newborn health, behavior and development, and injuries and illnesses.
- Check with the family counselors and behavior therapists for advice on discipline and guidance; crises and emotional support; and mental health and illness.
- The activities and education expert has some helpful tips for kids of all ages.
- The college expert will give you the lowdown on everything from APs to SATs.
- The breastfeeding experts can help you with problems related to nursing.
Be sure to check back regularly. The in-house experts field ten questions a week. Browse the archive of previous questions, or pose your own with a direct email link.
This service is produced by Parent Soup, a partner of CBS.com