Last Updated May 31, 2010 11:00 AM EDT
I'm taking some time off this week and won't resume posting here until Monday, June 7. There will be posts by my colleagues though, so please check back for those. If you have news for me -- or better yet, insider dirt -- send it to jim edwards 123 @ hot mail dot com.
In the meantime, here are the top 10 most-read posts from BNET Pharma last month.*
- HR Hell at Novartis: Alleged Rape Victim Threatened With "Disciplinary Action"
- Inside the Australian Government's Scary Web Site on Microchip ID Implants
- Death of a Salesman: AstraZeneca Replaced Entire Nexium Salesforce With Telemarketers -- and It Worked
- Too Big to Care: Why Novartis Decided to Fight a Sex Discrimination Case It Knew It Would Lose
- Terminating the Pregnant Employee: Novartis Emails Lay Out the Appalling Tale
- How J&J Allowed Its Tylenol Factory to Rage "Out of Control"
- Provenge, a New $93K Cancer Drug, Will Be Extremely Effective -- on Taxpayers
- The Tylenol Crisis: One Recall Is a Misfortune. Five Looks Like Carelessness
- Who's Going to Get What in the $250M Novartis Sex Discrimination Verdict
- Cloak & Dagger: Wyeth Allegedly Disguised Sales Reps as Doctors to Sell Kidney Drug