The Atlanta Fair celebrates its 35th anniversary at Turner Field with its nostalgic rides, fun times and amazing cotton candy. Have you ever tried it from the Atlanta Fair? I'm telling you, I'm sure they put some sort of concoction in there to make it taste the way that it does. Whatever you decide to do at the Atlanta Fair is fun and it's set against the Atlanta Skyline. What more could you ask for (perhaps more cotton candy, I guess)?
The fair is in its last week, so be sure to head out there before it packs up! Here are the entrance fees:
- $1 for children shorter than 36"
- $3 for guests taller than 36"$3 (Monday – Thursday)
- $5 (Friday, Saturday afternoon and Sunday)
- $8 (Saturday evening)
- Children under 2 are free.
- Individual ride tickets - $1.25 each
- Unlimited ride armbands are available for $25 each.
So there you go, no excuses to not have fun! Go for it! Check out their site to purchase tickets!
for more features.