CW Stars' Best Tweets (Aug 27 - Sept 2)
Welcome to the Best Tweets of the Week! Stop by every week to see a compilation of CW star tweets — sometimes hilarious and other times cool (set photos, series hints and more!)
Here's what's up in the Twitterverse, CW fans: Nina Dobrev and friends head to Disney World for a girls weekend and share pics! Plus, behind the scenes photos from Beauty and the Beast, a tweet from Arrow's stuntman and Dragon*Con updates from stars who attended the Atlanta convention.
The CW stars that made the list:
- 90210: Trevor Donovan (Teddy Montgomery), Shenae Grimes (Annie Wilson), Michael Steger (Navid Shirazi)
- America's Next Top Model: Johnny Wujek (judge)
- Arrow: Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen), Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance), James Bamford (stuntman)
- Beauty and the Beast: Nicole Anderson (Heather Chandler), Writers, Jay Ryan (Vincent)
- The Carrie Dairies: Katie Findlay (Maggie Landers)
- Emily Owens, M.D.: Aja Naomi King (Cassandra Kopelson), Justin Hartley (Will Rider)
- Hart of Dixie: Scott Porter (George)
- The L.A. Complex: Jewel Staite (Raquel), Stephen Stohn (executive producer)
- Nikita: Devon Sawa (Owen Elliot)
- The Vampire Diaries: Kat Graham (Bonnie), Candice Accola (Caroline), Kayla Ewell (Vicki), Joseph Morgan (Klaus), Claire Holt (Rebekah)
America's Next Top Model on Friday had the models "beheaded" for their photo shoot. Another bonus, 90210's Shenae Grimes stopped by ANTM and was actually the one to photograph the models.
Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola and friends celebrate their fourth Girl's Trip in a very magical place.
Original vamps? Yes please!
Time for Dragon*Con! Some CW stars attended, including actors from The L.A. Complex and The Vampire Diaries.
Jason Momoa plays fan favorite Khal Drogo on HBO's Game of Thrones.
Hmm... I wouldn't be surprised if there were.
One of Arrow's stuntmen took to twitter about the new action-packed series.
And I'll leave you with some behind the scenes tweets of Beauty and the Beast, The L.A. Complex and Emily Owens, M.D. -- a strange mix of hairy beasts, struggling actors and hard-at-work physicians.
Don't forget to stop by next week for another round of tweets! What was your favorite this week? I think I gasped when I clicked on Kat Graham's pic of the original vamps. Although, I could have shrieked. That's still up for debate.
for more features.