Welcome to the Best Tweets of the Week! Stop by every week to see a compilation of CW star tweets — sometimes hilarious and other times cool (set photos, series hints and more!)
This week, multiple actors from Emily Owens, M.D. tweeted photos from the show! But my personal favorite tweet comes in the form of a 90s Sawa button pinned to a Jan Sport backpack. Priceless. And of course, there are twitter conversations between CW stars. Keep reading to check them out.
The CW stars that made the list:
- America's Next Top Model: Tyra Banks (judge/creator)
- Arrow: Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen)
- Beauty and the Beast: Writers, Jay Ryan (Vincent)
- The Carrie Dairies: Katie Findlay (Maggie Landers)
- Emily Owens, M.D.: Kelly McCreary (Tyra), Necar Zadegan (Gina Beckett), Justin Hartley (Will Rider)
- Gossip Girl: Zuzanna Szadkowski (Dorota)
- Hart of Dixie: Scott Porter (George), Ross Philips (Tom)
- The L.A. Complex: Johnathan Patrick Moore (Connor Lake), Jewel Staite (Raquel)
- Nikita: Devon Sawa (Owen Elliot), Shane West (Michael), Kristen Reidel (writer)
- Supernatural: Misha Collins (Castiel)
- The Vampire Diaries: Kat Graham (Bonnie Bennett), Paul Wesley (Stefan Salvatore), Michael Trevino (Tyler Lockwood), Julie Plec (creator)
Julie Plec reads YA novels! Probability of Miracles has been sitting on my shelf since December, but it's climbing up my reading list now. She also mentions The Fault in Our Stars by John Green -- one of the best YA contemporary books of all time. Seriously, it's brilliant. I suggest it to everyone.
Now for more on-set pics (and for Arrow, this includes Fan Expo tweets).
Beauty and the Beast:
Emily Owens, M.D.:
America's Next Top Model:
Far left is Kelly Cutrone, fashion publicist, and right beside Tyra is British model Rob Evans -- the new Top Model judges. After watching the first episode on Friday, I've decided I love the change. Catch up on Hulu or cwtv.com! It's worth it, and I don't say that about every Cycle of ANTM.
Stop by next week for another round of tweets! What was your favorite this week? Did you see the Sawa button? Or did Rob Evans' oily abs divert your attention? It happens.
for more features.