Welcome to the Best Tweets of the Week! Stop by every week to see a compilation of CW star tweets — sometimes hilarious and other times cool (set photos, series hints and more!)
Twitter conversations between CW stars! We have two short ones, both featuring the brilliant Julie Plec (TVD creator). And then catch a peek of Stephen Amell's abs, a very handsome beast, and an actor playing with a nitrogen tank. It's that kind of week.
The CW stars that made the list:
- Arrow: Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen), Marc Guggenheim (creator)
- Beauty and the Beast: Writers, Austin Basis (J.T. Forbes), Nicole Anderson (Heather Chandler)
- Cult: Matthew Davis (Jeff Sefton)
- Emily Owens, M.D.: Aja Naomi King (Cassandra Kopelson), Necar Zadegan (Gina Beckett)
- Gossip Girl: Writers
- Hart of Dixie: Scott Porter (George), Ross Philips (Tom)
- The L.A. Complex: Chelan Simmons (Alicia Lowe), Johnathan Patrick Moore (Connor Lake)
- Nikita: Devon Sawa (Owen Elliot)
- The Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore), Joseph Morgan (Klaus), Nina Dobrev (Elena Gilbert), Kat Graham (Bonnie Bennett), Steven McQueen (Jeremy Gilbert), Julie Plec (creator)
On-set pics from Emily Owens, M.D. premiering this October:
Okay, Scott Porter just became my favorite tweeter this week after this one:
Matthew Davis (twitter name, Ernesto Riley) played Alaric in The Vampire Diaries, and will now move on to a whole new show on the CW called Cult. The show (with a pilot so amazing I can barely describe it in words) films in Vancouver, the same place where Arrow is shot. Without further introduction, here is a short twitter conversation between the creator of TVD, the star of Arrow, and Matthew Davis:
Another short twitter convo (Team Klaus!):
Come back next week for another round of tweets! What was your favorite this week? Like the conversations? Or did Scott Porter's "Beerlympics" pic blow them all away?
- Becca Ritchie
for more features.