Loading...

TSA Body Scanner Radiation Risks Spark Debate

|The TSA says more than 99 percent of passengers nationwide agree to go through the controversial airport body scanners. But as Kelly Cobiella reports, the remaining 1 percent opting out have gained a lot of attention.