Mass. family lost in corn maze calls 911
A family in Massachusetts got an unexpected adventure after getting lost in a corn maze.
Police got a 911 call from a woman who was trapped in the Connors Farm maze in Danvers, Mass., after closing time Monday evening.
She said it was supposed to be fun, but quickly became a nightmare.
On the 911 call, the woman says, "I don't see anybody. I'm really scared. It's really dark and we got a 3-week-old baby with us.
The operator replies, "Just relax, calm down. You husband's with you right?"
She replies, "Yes, but my baby --- "
The operator responds, "I understand. And a police officer is on the way."
"Early Show" co-anchor Jeff Glor reported it didn't take long for police to find the family and escort them out of the maze to safety. As it turns out, they were just 25 feet away from the exit.
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- 'Sex And The City' Premieres Play Video
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Crazy, hairy, biting ants sweep the South
- Best Wheeled-Luggage for Your Budget
- Lorena Bobbitt, 15 Years Later
- Reporter's Anorexia Problem Play Video