Heckler calls Obama the Antichrist
LOS ANGELES -- A heckler shouting about Jesus Christ interrupted President Obama at a fundraiser before security dragged him out.
It happened at the House of Blues in Los Angeles Monday night.
The man positioned himself up in front of the stage and started shouting loudly right after Mr. Obama started talking.
The heckler proclaimed that, "Jesus Christ is the son of God. Jesus Christ is the son of God."
"I agree," Mr. Obama said, then stayed quiet as the crowd, after a moment, started chanting "Four more years! Four more years!" and drowned out the heckler.
But, as he was taken away by security, the man shouted, "You are the Antichrist."
Later, another, more-friendly heckler shouted out, "Don't forget medical marijuana!" Mr. Obama responded: "Thank you for that."
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- New tornadoes hit Midwest Play Video
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Chelsea Clinton Wedding Day Details Play Video
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume
- Best Low-Tech Cell Phones Suitable for Seniors
- Bill Nye's Withered Romance