Puppy rescued from drought-caused crack
The extreme drought in Texas is being blamed for a wide crack in a lawn in Garland that trapped a month-old puppy.
Initial attempts to dig the puppy out by hand failed, and rescuers worried the dirt being moved around might prevent the puppy from breathing.
So they wet the ground with a water hose to loosen the dirt.
It took about 40 minutes, but the puppy was freed, whimpering, but in good shape.
The rescue effort was caught on tape.
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- Five-Year-Old Arrested Play Video
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Best Low-Tech Cell Phones Suitable for Seniors
- Best Wheeled-Luggage for Your Budget
- Teen's Facebook Sex Scam Play Video
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume