CBS News/NYT Poll: 6/29/11
Below are the fulll data and questions of the CBS News/New York Times polls on the economy, President Obama, Afghanistan, the housing market and more.
Stories on the poll:
Four in 5 approve of Obama's plan for Afghanistan drawdown
Poll: Most think government should help homeowners in trouble
Poll: GOP voters still not happy with choices
Obama approval ratings still below 50 percent
Poll: Many say economy is in permanent decline
Economy, President Obama, Afghanistan and Libya:
The Housing Market:
Popular in Politics
- Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice" 436 Comments
- Anthony Weiner comeback try begins: Running for NYC mayor 99 Comments
- Major immigration overhaul passes first big test 61 Comments
- IRS' Lerner: "I have not done anything wrong"
- Top IRS official to invoke 5th Amendment at congressional testimony 200 Comments
- Will tornado relief funding escape politics?
- U.S. IDs several men possibly responsible for Benghazi attack
- Va. GOP candidate: Planned Parenthood "more lethal" for blacks than KKK 1196 Comments