CBS News/NYT Poll: 6/29/11
Below are the fulll data and questions of the CBS News/New York Times polls on the economy, President Obama, Afghanistan, the housing market and more.
Stories on the poll:
Four in 5 approve of Obama's plan for Afghanistan drawdown
Poll: Most think government should help homeowners in trouble
Poll: GOP voters still not happy with choices
Obama approval ratings still below 50 percent
Poll: Many say economy is in permanent decline
Economy, President Obama, Afghanistan and Libya:
The Housing Market:
Popular in Politics
- Obama prom pictures surface
- Drones, Gitmo part of broad Obama counterterrorism speech
- Lawmakers push to punish sexual offenders in the military
- IRS' Lerner: "I have not done anything wrong" 812 Comments
- Boehner calls out Obama administration's "arrogance of power"
- House passes GOP bill to speed Keystone XL pipeline approval
- Could the GOP pull an upset in Mass. senate race?
- Former Miss America might challenge McConnell