Foul ball lands in fan's beer and he drinks some
A fan in the upper-deck behind home plate of Boston's Fenway Park made a real splash Tuesday night.
A San Diego Padre hit a foul ball that ricocheted off the deck's facing, then off a couple of other fans, and came to rest in a big beer cup being held by a third fan.
It got beer al over him, but he wasn't fazed.
Being a true fan, of baseball - and beer -- he took a sip while the ball was still in the cup. And was roundly applauded.
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- Helen Mirren named "Body of the Year" Play Video
- Memorial Day's true meaning Play Video
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Best Low-Tech Cell Phones Suitable for Seniors
- 'Sex And The City' Premieres Play Video
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume