Schieffer: W.H. praying Trump, Palin get GOP nom
The Republicans may have to tackle a different kind of deficit problem heading into the 2012 campaign season, with the field of prospective candidates generating a notable lack of excitement among potential voters, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll.
"Face the Nation" moderator Bob Schieffer comments on the lack of GOP excitement, the continuing influence of the Tea Party and why, at this stage of the election cycle, the White House is praying that Donald Trump or Sarah Palin wins the Republican nomination.
- How to stop junk mail - forever
- Dad Punishes Daughter with Free Babysitter Ad Play Video
- Lorena Bobbitt, 15 Years Later
- Legit Work-from-Home Websites - and the Scams
- Terms to Never Use in Your Resume
- Best Low-Tech Cell Phones Suitable for Seniors
- Best Wheeled-Luggage for Your Budget
- Candy Bombers Remembered Play Video