Accused DeGeneres Trespasser Pleads Not Guilty
An Egyptian woman wears a tag with a picture of ousted president Hosni Mubarak outside the Maadi military hospital in Cairo, Egypt, Wednesday, June 20, 2012. Egypt's Mubarak was on life support after suffering a stroke in prison. The 84-year-old Mubarak suffered a "fast deterioration of his health" and his heart stopped beating, the state news agency MENA and security officials said. (AP Photo/Amr Nabil) / Amr Nabil
District Attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison says Karen Grace Sjoden entered the plea during a hearing Monday afternoon, hours after she was charged.
She is due back in court on March 7, when her trial may begin.
Sjoden's bail has been set at $200,000.
Beverly Hills police have not released any information about Sjoden's arrest.
Jail records show the 49-year-old woman was booked early Feb. 10.
A representative for DeGeneres did not immediately return an e-mail message seeking comment. The 53-year-old talk show host and comedian is married to actress Portia (POR'-shuh) DeGeneres.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 350 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "Monsters University" premieres in Hollywood 20 Photos
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"