Ariz. Police: Gunman Kills Five, Then Self
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli watches his team during the Euro 2012 soccer championship Group C match between Italy and Croatia in Poznan, Poland, Thursday, June 14, 2012. In the back is Croatia head coach Slaven Bilic. (AP Photo/Jon Super) / Jon Super
Police say the alleged gunman, identified as 26-year-old Brian Diez, was found dead early Sunday in California of a self-inflicted gunshot wound and the two young children were safe with relatives.
Officers say they found 23-year-old Deborah Langstaff, 24-year-old Primo Verdone, 42-year-old Russell Nyland and 20-year-old Ashley Nyland dead and 20-year-old Brock Kelson and 44-year-old Deborah Nyland wounded at a Lake Havasu City home.
Police say Kelson later died at Havasu Regional Medical Center.
Lake Havasu City dispatchers received an emergency call late Saturday night from a woman who said an intruder had come into a home and shot several people.
Popular on CBSNews.com
- Children rescued from two elementary schools in Oklahoma 19 Photos
- Oklahoma tornado recovery grinds on amid grim scenes 176 Comments
- Tornado's destructive path 17 Photos
- More severe weather expected after monster tornado
- Deadliest U.S. tornadoes 10 Photos
- Oklahoma tornado as seen by storm chasers Play Video
- Twisters touch down in the Midwest 13 Photos
- Up-close video of Moore, Okla., tornado Play Video