Adobe releases critical Flash security update
Adobe acknowledged critical vulnerabilities within its Flash player and recommends downloading an updated version, 220.127.116.11. The advisory affects all versions of Flash before 8.0.22 running on Windows 98, 98 SE, Me, and XP. To find out what version you have, visit this Macromedia Flash page. The Flash vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow a remote attacker to gain control of an affected system. Adobe also released security updates for Macromedia Breeze Meeting Add-In (for online conferencing) and Shockwave Player 10.1.1.© 2006 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"