"Seinfeld's" Jason Alexander Hits Teen Cyclist
Smoke billows from a wildfire burning west of Fort Collins, Colo., on Tuesday, June 12, 2012. The fire which started on Saturday has burned more than 40,000 acres and one person is dead as it continues to burn out of control. (AP Photo/The Coloradoan, V. Richard Haro) NO SALES / V. Richard Haro
Police spokeswoman Norma Eisenman says Alexander hit the biker at about 7:15 a.m. Tuesday in the Mid-City area.
Eisenman didn't immediately have details about the accident but she says Alexander wasn't cited.
She says the boy suffered minor injuries and was in stable condition when he was taken to a hospital for examination.
Alexander played neurotic neighbor George Costanza on "Seinfeld."
Alexander's publicist, Ron Hofmann, says the actor acted responsibly by waiting for police and paramedics to arrive. He says Alexander is grateful that the boy wasn't seriously hurt.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot