Boy Bumps into "TNT Shell" With Lawn Mower
This June 10, 2012 satellite image provided by the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center shows wildfires in Colorado and New Mexico. The 68-square-mile High Park Fire near Fort Collins, Colo., is at top, with the 56-square-mile Little Bear fire, lower right, and 438-square-mile Gila fire, lower left, both in New Mexico, also visible. (AP Photo/NASA Goddard Space Flight Center)
Taylor Wood was mowing the pasture behind the family home on Sunday and heard a thud. He then saw a canister that said "TNT shell" on the side.
His mother, Charise Wood, describes the canister as looking like a small can of tomato paste. She quickly called emergency crews.
Charise Wood says the family has lived in the home seven years but had never mowed that area of pasture because they had let horses eat down the grass. Now the family has goats that aren't interested in that area.
The Weber County sheriff's department took the canister for disposal.
Hooper is about 35 miles north of Salt Lake City.
Popular in Strange
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Chupacabra Found?