Mobile ESPN starts service
Just a day after the Super Bowl, new MVNO Mobile ESPN officially started service. The carrier's first handset is the Sanyo MVP, a made-over Sanyo MM-5600. The eye-catching red-and-black flip phone offers a generous selection of 3G-capable multimedia features, including access to ESPN sports programming and news. Other features include an MP3 and AAC player, a 1.3-megapixel camera with flash and video, support for direct photo printing, a Mini SD card slot, a speakerphone, messaging, gaming, and a wireless Web browser. The phone is $199, and service plans start at $34.99 per month.© 2006 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Popular in Strange
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Disguised Jeff Gordon test drives car with salesman
- Chupacabra Found?