Coming up in Car Tech
The coming week, from Christmas through New Year's, represents the calm before the storm here at Car Tech. Our offices will be closed, and we won't be posting any new stories until January 5, 2006. On that date, we start two weeks of reporting from the road. Our first stop will be at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, looking at the latest in car audio and navigation systems. From there, we go straight to Detroit for the North American International Auto Show, where we will publish new-model previews, blog entries, and slide shows. We'll resume our regular schedule of technology-focused car and gear reviews during the week of January 16, 2006.© 2005 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Popular on MoneyWatch
- When it comes to vacations, the U.S. stinks
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- Amy's Baking Company could face legal 'nightmare'
- Snapple co-founder Leonard Marsh dies at 80
- TGI Fridays nailed for doctoring booze
- IMF chief named key witness in French payoff case
- Ellen DeGeneres buys Brad Pitt's Malibu home
- Amy's Baking Company: Post-meltdown PR campaign