Coming up in Car Tech
The coming week, from Christmas through New Year's, represents the calm before the storm here at Car Tech. Our offices will be closed, and we won't be posting any new stories until January 5, 2006. On that date, we start two weeks of reporting from the road. Our first stop will be at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, looking at the latest in car audio and navigation systems. From there, we go straight to Detroit for the North American International Auto Show, where we will publish new-model previews, blog entries, and slide shows. We'll resume our regular schedule of technology-focused car and gear reviews during the week of January 16, 2006.© 2005 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Popular on MoneyWatch
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- How to stop the mediocrity pandemic
- Apple's Cook says company doesn't use "tax gimmicks"
- Top five 529 college plans
- LinkedIn: 3 tips for building a better profile
- Top 10 professional life coaching myths
- How to organize your job hunt
- What homeowners should do before - and after - a tornado