"Deadliest Catch" Bank Rob Suspect Caught
FILE - In this Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011 file photo, former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak lies on his bed while being taken to the courtroom for another session of his trial in Cairo, Egypt. Doctors used a defibrillator twice on Hosni Mubarak when they could not find a pulse Monday, the latest health crisis for the ousted Egyptian president since he was sentenced to life and moved to a prison hospital nine days ago, security officials said. (AP Photo/Mohammed al-Law, File) / Mohammed al-Law
Police in Illinois say they arrested 23-year-old Joshua Tel Warner early Thursday on the Oregon bank robbery warrant after a vehicle he was riding in was pulled over for a routine traffic stop. He was being held on $30,000 bail in the Tazewell County Jail.
Police in Oregon say he is the same Josh Warner who appeared as a greenhorn deckhand on the king crab fishing boat Wizard in the "Deadliest Catch" earlier this year. The television reality show depicts the crab fishing industry in the treacherous Bering Sea near Alaska.
The warrant charges Warner with one bank robbery in 2007 and two in 2009.
Popular in Strange
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Chupacabra Found?