"Housewives" Ex-Fiance Murder Suspect Free
Spain's Economy Minister Luis de Guindos gestures during a news conference at the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness in Madrid, Spain, Saturday, June 9, 2012. Spain asked for a European rescue of its troubled banks holding an emergency conference call with European finance ministers, a move that turned the nation into the fourth from the 17-nation eurozone to seek outside help since the continent's financial crisis erupted two years ago. (AP Photo/Andres Kudacki) / Andres Kudacki
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting that Frederick Richardson was freed Tuesday on $10,000 bond. He is charged with voluntary manslaughter for the death of Ashley "A.J." Jewell, who was engaged to "Housewives" member Kandi Burruss until August.
"Real Housewives," Real Trouble
Jewell died Oct. 2 hours after getting into a fight with Richardson in the parking lot of the Body Tap strip club. Richardson is not scheduled to return to court until his case goes before a grand jury.
His attorney says Jewell had an underlying medical condition that caused his death.
Arrest Made in "Housewives" Strip Club Tragedy
Jewell appeared on several episodes of the hit reality television show.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Eva Longoria graduates with a master's degree