To help you make an informed decision in the presidential election, The CBS Evening News with Katie Couric will be focusing a lot of energy until Election Day to explaining exactly where the candidates stand on major issues - from energy to the economy, from health care to homeland security. Each piece will be an in-depth look at the issues facing the 44th president. A new installment in the series is scheduled to premiere on the CBS Evening News each Tuesday and Thursday, so bookmark this page to keep learning "Where They Stand."
How three different families would fare under McCain and Obama's tax plans.
From loans to healthcare to taxes, the candidates' plans affect small business.
Add A Comment +
Popular Now in CBS Evening News
- Did Obama admin. know of IRS targeting during campaign?
- Lotto winners with tragic story thank "guardian angel"
- 5/19: Surviving the Midwest twisters; How a $4.8 million winning ticket saved a family
- 16-year-old finds a new way to detect cancer
- WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported
- 50th anniversary of Medgar Evers' broadcasting milestone
- 8-year-old fights to get WWII vet recognition he deserves
- Agent: I was ordered to let U.S. guns into Mexico
- The power of a uniquely American song
- Thunderstorm supercells threaten Midwest
- Conn. train collision a major headache for commuters
- Mississippi rethinks solitary confinement
- 5/18: NTSB investigates train collision; teen tackles cancer diagnosis
- Cleveland victim's case prompts call for police review
- Notebook: Banks
- Long Island college student accidentally killed by police