Climate Change For Rubes
CLIMATE CHANGE FOR RUBES....Jonah Goldberg chortles a bit over at The Corner:Political Animal
The same day that Al Gore does his man-to-the-moon spiel on global warming, the American Physical Society — the second largest professional association of physicists — rescinds its total support for the global warming.I guess he missed the update:
I await the usual chorus to sing us a tune about how the APS is "anti-science."
Update 7/17/2008: After publication of this story, the APS responded with a statement that its Physics and Society Forum is merely one unit within the APS, and its views do not reflect those of the Society at large.Lord Monckton, who triggered the original article in DailyTech, may be a lord, but he's also a longtime global warming skeptic. There's nothing new here, and, as you might expect, scientists continue to believe that climate change is largely driven by human activity. Nice try, though.
Popular in Politics
- Obama forgets to salute while boarding Marine One Play Video
- The Ted Cruz conundrum
- Petraeus biographer regrets affair
- As summer approaches, sequestration threatens holiday fun
- IRS' Lerner was asked to resign, refused: GOP Sen. 197 Comments
- GOP Rep.: Obama elected because of Reagan's immigration reforms
- Obama prom pictures surface
- Is President Obama ending the war on terror? 349 Comments