Equal Time For Hillary
EQUAL TIME FOR HILLARY....An Obama backlash might not make any difference if Hillary Clinton's campaign keeps taking on water. Just today, we learned that:Political Animal
- HRC was unable to put together a full slate of delegates for the Pennsylvania primary. In practice this doesn't matter (they'll be assigned later if necessary), but it demonstrates once again just how unprepared the Clinton team was for a campaign that extended beyond Super Tuesday.
- A "high-ranking Clinton official" confirmed to Politico's Roger Simon that Hillary would try to pick off Obama's pledged delegates prior to the convention. Not his superdelegates, who are fair game, but the delegates that Obama has won in the various primaries and caucuses so far. This strategy just reeks of desperation and prompts two questions: (a) why would she do it? and (b) why would a high-ranking campaign official actually admit it?
- SurveyUSA reports that Clinton is only barely ahead of Obama in Texas, one of her "firewall" states.
Popular in Politics
- Obama prom pictures surface
- Drones, Gitmo part of broad Obama counterterrorism speech
- House passes GOP bill to speed Keystone XL pipeline approval
- IRS' Lerner: "I have not done anything wrong" 767 Comments
- Lawmakers push to punish sexual offenders in the military
- Christie: Keep politics out of Oklahoma disaster relief
- Former Miss America might challenge McConnell
- Amid scrutiny of commerce pick, White House confident about her fate