The Fantastic Freedom Institute
THE FANTASTIC FREEDOM INSTITUTE....George Bush talks about retirement with author Robert Draper:Political Animal
First, Mr. Bush said, "I'll give some speeches, just to replenish the ol' coffers." With assets that have been estimated as high as nearly $21 million, Mr. Bush added, "I don't know what my dad gets it's more than 50-75" thousand dollars a speech, and "Clinton's making a lot of money."This guy is president of the United States? Seriously?
Then he said, "We'll have a nice place in Dallas," where he will be running what he called "a fantastic Freedom Institute" promoting democracy around the world. But he added, "I can just envision getting in the car, getting bored, going down to the ranch."
Popular in Politics
- Obama prom pictures surface 93 Comments
- Obama: America at a "crossroads" in fighting terrorism 94 Comments
- IRS official Lois Lerner placed on leave
- Protester heckles Obama during counterterrorism speech Play Video
- Lawmakers push to punish sexual offenders in the military
- Boehner calls out Obama administration's "arrogance of power" 101 Comments
- Rep. Jo Bonner to resign from House for university job
- Could the GOP pull an upset in Mass. senate race?