FTN - 11/13/05
The panelists discussed the war in Iraq, the issue of torture and the Democrats' strategy for the 2006 midterm elections.
Read the transcript here in PDF format:
View PDF Document:
By Bob Schieffer
- Scott Conroy
Scott Conroy is a National Political Reporter for RealClearPolitics and a contributor for CBS News.Follow on Twitter »
- President at a crossroads
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe
- Gates knocks "cartoonish" Benghazi criticism
- Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices
- Bob Schieffer on "dumb and dumber" in Washington
- May 19: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Drones have not "made us any safer," argues Amnesty leader
- Gates: "Difficult if not impossible" to get military assets to Benghazi in time
- Adviser on White House scandals: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't distract Obama
- Maya Angelou recalls her childhood on Mother's Day
- Gitmo closing: Time for rhetoric has passed, says Amnesty leader
- Noonan: Petraeus resignation "mysterious"
- Face the Nation: Local Listings
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Pruitt: Justice Department's seizure of AP phone records "unconstitutional"