FTN - 01/01/06
Guests comment on rebuilding New Orleans, the midterm elections in 2006 and the threat of a bird flu virus.
Read the transcript here in PDF format:
View PDF Document:
By Bob Schieffer
- Scott Conroy
Scott Conroy is a National Political Reporter for RealClearPolitics and a contributor for CBS News.Follow on Twitter »
- Bob Schieffer on "dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Schieffer: "Welcome to dumb and dumber" in Washington
- Face the Nation transcripts May 19, 2013: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- AP president blasts "unconstitutional" phone records probe
- Adviser on White House scandals: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't distract Obama
- May 19: Pfeiffer, Cornyn, Chaffetz & Pruitt
- Gates knocks "cartoonish" Benghazi criticism
- Face In the News: Pfeiffer defends Obama administration
- Pruitt: Justice Department's seizure of AP phone records "unconstitutional"
- Obama cultivating "culture of cover-ups and intimidation," Cornyn says
- Official: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack "from the get-go"
- Face the Nation transcripts May 12, 2013: Gates, Pickering, Ayotte, Durbin, and Angelou
- Maya Angelou recalls her childhood on Mother's Day
- Pfeiffer: "Partisan fishing expeditions" won't "distract" White House
- Watergate: "A scandal that brought down the president"
- Noonan: Petraeus resignation "mysterious"