IT'S A WRAP! The Washington Wrap will take a hiatus to contemplate what really happened in the 2004 election and to recharge our batteries. We will continue reporting on the lame-duck session of Congress, the plans for the new Bush administration and Democrats attempts to regroup on CBSNews.com. Have a great holiday season.Copyright 2009 CBS. All rights reserved.
Popular in Politics
- Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice" 437 Comments
- IRS' Lerner: "I have not done anything wrong" 141 Comments
- Anthony Weiner comeback try begins: Running for NYC mayor 95 Comments
- Major immigration overhaul passes first big test 62 Comments
- Top IRS official to invoke 5th Amendment at congressional testimony 209 Comments
- Will tornado relief funding escape politics?
- U.S. IDs several men possibly responsible for Benghazi attack
- Poll: Most think IRS targeting was deliberate 212 Comments