Out Of Control
48 Hours follows two families struggling with this confusing, difficult condition. Can they help their children before they lose control completely?
Grappling With ADHD: Part 1: Erin Moriarty follows two families who are trying to treat behavior problems in their children, using two very different approaches.
Part 2: While one family experiments with a new medication, another tries to solve the problem without any drugs at all.
The Controversy Over Adderall: Part 1: It's not just children who are struggling. 48 Hours reports on the case of Dawn Branson, a mother. After taking medication for ADHD, she says she had a psychotic reaction; she ended up crashing her car in an accident in which her son died.
Part 2: Branson is suing the manufacturer of Adderall, Shire Pharmaceuticals, to improve the warning label. How does the company respond?
© MMII, CBS Worldwide Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
- The War in Chicago
- Sneak peek: The War in Chicago
- The mind of a killer: Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
- Murder at Sea?
- Extra: Meeting Jodi Arias
- Over the Edge
- Jodi Arias on threats received in Calif. jail
- Why is Jodi Arias smiling in her mugshot?
- Muscle and Mayhem
- The real story behind Miami's murderous Sun Gym gang
- "48 Hours" Program Schedule
- Jodi Arias wins singing contest while behind bars
- Everything to Lose
- Jodi Arias: "This is a multi-faceted story"
- Preview: "48 Hours" double feature