Getting Away With Murder?
Believing you know who the killer is, but not being able to prove it.
48 Hours tracks two families who are desperate to find out what really happened when their relatives died.
Kristine's Story: In the weeks before Kristine Kupka's disappearance in 1998, family and friends say Kristine had a new man in her life. Darshanand "Rudy" Persaud was her college instructor. One afternoon, Rudy reportedly picked up Kristine at her home. She was never seen again. Did Rudy have something to do with her disappearance?
© MMI, CBS Worldwide Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
- The mind of a killer: Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
- The War in Chicago
- Sneak peek: The War in Chicago
- Extra: Meeting Jodi Arias
- Murder at Sea?
- Over the Edge
- Jodi Arias on threats received in Calif. jail
- Why is Jodi Arias smiling in her mugshot?
- "48 Hours" Program Schedule
- My Dad's Killer
- Jodi Arias wins singing contest while behind bars
- The real story behind Miami's murderous Sun Gym gang
- Muscle and Mayhem
- Jodi Arias: "This is a multi-faceted story"