An Insidious Mold: Correspondent Erin Moriarty reports on a family whose dream house was transformed into a nightmare by a poisonous mold. The mold spread throughout the house and forced them to leave. Did it cause brain damage?
Nowhere To Hide: It was a simple visit to the county fair that ended tragically. Peter Van Sant reports on how a small drink of contaminated water scarred a family forever.
Mysterious Turn: Last year, Cody Unser, an energetic, athletic 12-year-old, was paralyzed by a puzzling virus. Troy Roberts reports on how Cody, the daughter of auto racing legend Al Unser Jr., is coping with her condition.
Touchy Subject: Peter Van Sant takes a "germ tour" of Tucson, Ariz., with microbiologist Charles Gerba. How contaminated are most everyday places? Find out.
From Mother To Child: Bill Lagattuta reports on Strep B, a bug that can kill newborn infants. See what happened to two families whose children had the disease.
- Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
- The mind of a killer: Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
- The War in Chicago
- Sneak peek: The War in Chicago
- Extra: Meeting Jodi Arias
- Murder at Sea?
- Over the Edge
- Jodi Arias on threats received in Calif. jail
- Why is Jodi Arias smiling in her mugshot?
- "48 Hours" Program Schedule
- My Dad's Killer
- Jodi Arias wins singing contest while behind bars
- The real story behind Miami's murderous Sun Gym gang
- Muscle and Mayhem
- Jodi Arias: "This is a multi-faceted story"