A Family's Shame
A Son On Death Row: Correspondent Bill Lagattuta reports on the Robisons, who are fighting to save their son from execution. But the killer himself, Larry Robison, says that he is ready to die.
Fighting To Save A Son: As the appeals drag on, the Robison family becomes divided over whether to keep fighting to save Larry Robison's life.
A Life And Death Decision: After her son is charged with murder, Molly McIntyre plays a forceful role in the trial. Will she succeed?
- The War in Chicago
- Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
- Murder at Sea?
- Preview: "48 Hours" double feature
- Over the Edge
- "48 Hours" Program Schedule
- Muscle and Mayhem
- "48 Hours Mystery:" Rodney Alcala's Killing Game
- Power and Passion
- The mind of a killer: Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
- The real story behind Miami's murderous Sun Gym gang
- Murder at Sea? The disappearance of George Smith
- My Dad's Killer
- The Writing on the Wall
- Extra: Meeting Jodi Arias
- Extra: More victims in Alcala's photo cache?