Red carpet for red Nano on Apple store
Underscoring the unmatched marketing prowess of Steve Jobs once again, the crimson Nano will be getting another round of press--and the addition of an 8GB model--as it makes its debut on Apple's online store today. As you'll recall, $10 of each sale will be designated for Bono's (Product) Red campaign against AIDS in Africa.
The only question is whether any will be left if Oprah places another order.
(Photo: Apple Computer)
Mike Yamamoto is an executive editor for CNET News.com.
- Dressing down a culture for refusing to dress up
- Buildings: What's new is old
- Work spaces: Past and present
- Up next, recap and links
- Mark Harmon, a hero on-screen and off
- The newest thing in architecture: Something old
- How design colors the mind
- Against all odds
- A nation of slobs?
- The psychology of design and color
- The evolution of the psychoanalyst's office
- The benefits of multi-generational homes
- Just the two of us: Childless by choice
- Preview: Birding
- Sinkholes: The hole truth
- Natalie Maines: Going solo with "Mother"