Andrew Cohen Says Goodbye After a Decade of CourtWatch Columns With a Look Back at the Major Legal Stories Over the Last 10 Years
- KSM Trial: A Confederacy for Dunces
- What Could Go Wrong at KSM Trial, and How to Avoid It
- Young Lives, Long Sentences
- The Trick Was On Us
- New Pot Policy Is Not Yet a Turning Point
- L'Affaire Balloon Boy
- New York the Wrong Place for Mohammed Trial
- Supreme Court Preview: An Odd and Incomplete Tableau
- Advantage to Feds as Zazi Case Expands
- The Latest Drafts of the History of Torture
- Snazzy Zazi Plot But No Terror Charges
- Texas Court Whitewashes Conflict of Interest Case
- Can Ohio Execute the Same Man Twice?
- The Bagram Rules
- Look To The List
- Joe Wilson's War
- Sonia's Featured Role in 'Hillary: The Movie'
- 10 Things About the CIA's Bad Day
- CIA Report: Into Holder's Looking Glass
- Anti-Empathy, Anti-Judge Goes on Trial
- Deciphering the Rhetoric Over the Attorney Firings
- White House Sliding Back on Signing Statements
- Sotomayor Confirmation an "Easy One" for White House
- Weak Detainee Case Begets Strong Ruling
- Rove Goes One-for-Two in Game of Spin
- Jackson's Role May Determine Doctor's Charges
- Senator Grassley's Curious Journey
- The Return of the Answerman
- Top 10 Things I Learned at the Sotomayor Hearings
- Sotomayor Confirmation a Done Deal
- After 2 Days, Sotomayor Still Standing
- More of the Same for Sotomayor
- Sotomayor Keeping Her Cool
- Republicans Aren't Sold on "Wise Latina" Explanation
- Sotomayor Goes to Rope-a-Dope Strategy
- Analysis: Sotomayor Has Been Very Cautious
- Sotomayor Hearings Update: Is She a Prop for Larger Fight?
- Sotomayor Hearings: Live Video and Analysis
- Sotomayor's Confirmation To-Do List
- Professor Alberto Gonzales?
- Obama Waffles on Indefinite Detention
- Supreme Court Term in Review
- Madoff Sentence "Legally Suspect And Grossly Unfair"
- 150-Year Madoff Sentence Is "Symbolic"
- Tie Goes to Kennedy In Ricci Case
- Sotomayor Overturned In Firefighters Case
- Michael Jackson's Trial: You Had To Be There
- Andrew Cohen On Supreme Court Decisions
- Thomas Strips Sense From Search
- Voting Rights Challenge Ends With Whimper
No one in custody, but investigators have zeroed in on potential suspects in consulate attack that left 4 Americans dead
Lois Lerner, the IRS official in charge of oversight of tax-exempt groups will decline to answer questions about controversial targeting practices
AP sources: White House suggests it would be best to put off a controversy over gay marriage until the immigration bill goes before the full Senate
In light of IRS controversy, former commissioner says he's "saddened" by appearance that service was "not acting as it should"
Disaster declaration signed, federal aid will go to victims and tornado relief efforts