Last Updated Jun 1, 2010 2:51 PM EDT
Still, you have to wonder what they were thinking when they spent $8.875 million on a Montecito, Calif. home just a few months ago.
Located on 1.5 acres, not too far from Oprah Winfrey's lavish Montecito estate, the house reportedly has 6,500 square feet, 6 bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a large poolhouse, wood-framed french doors and carved stone throughout. The house has a pool and ocean views.
I do wonder how green it is, don't you?
Take a look at the photos posted: It's certainly big enough for Al and Tipper's kids and grandchildren to come visit. I wonder who'll wind up living there.
- Sandra Bullock's House For Sale In Orange County
- 90210s Brian Austin Green is Delinquent On His Mortgage, Too
- Jon and Kate Plus 8 Finally Sell Their Starter Home
- Jon and Kate Plus 8 Can't Sell Their House Either
- Joan Rivers House Looks Better Than She Does
- Cher's Home In Hawaii Up For Auction
- 11 Kitchen And Bath Trends For 2010
- Who Bought Hugh Hefner And Playboy Wife Kim's House For $18 Million?
- What Can You Buy For $950,000?
- What Can You Buy For $625,000?
- What Can You Buy For $250,000?
Ilyce R. Glink is the author of several books, including 100 Questions Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Ask and Buy, Close, Move In!. She blogs about money and real estate at ThinkGlink.com.