Our viewers disagreed with the castaways almost every week about who should get the boot from the Survivor: The Australian Outback.
It's no surprise that their choice of who should have won the game is different from the castaways.'
As almost everyone in the country knows, twangy nurse Tina took home the $1 million dollar jackpot after Colby chose Keith to get the boot in the final episode of Survivor. The jury then rewarded his faithfulness to his teammate by making her the ultimate winner.
THose hwo took this week's CBSNews.com survey didn't agree with the castaway jury. They beleived that Colby should have ultimately triumphed. Twenty-eight percent of those who cast votes thought he was "the man."
And remember Debb - the first castaway voted out and who got teary-eyed at the reunion show with Bryant Gumbel? Well there just might have been a sympathy vote for her. She came in 9 out of 16 with 1.7 percent of the viewers thinking she should have won the $1 million.
And our audience didn't have a lot of patience with non-rice cooking Keith. He barely edged out Debb for eighth place with 1.8 percent.
Jerri, Kimmi and Mitchell all tied with 1.6 of the voters thinking they should have won.
Nick and Kel also tied - 0.9 percent chose them.
A total of 22,236 viewers shared their opinions. Here's a breakdown of their votes:
- Colby, 6387 votes (28.7 percent)
- Tina: 5,398 votes (24 percent)
- Elisabeth: 3228 votes (14.5 percent)
- Jeff: 1847 votes (8.3 percent)
- Rodger: 1506 votes (6.8 percent)
- Michael: 703 votes (3.2 percent)
- Alicia: 624 votes (2.8 percent)
- Keith: 398 votes (1.8 percent)
- Debb: 385 votes (1.7 percent)
- Jerri: 361 votes (1.6 percent)
- Kimmi: 361 votes(1.6 ercent)
- Mitchell: 357 votes (1.6 percent)
- Kel: 210 votes (0.9 percent)
- Nick: 196 votes (0.9 percent)
- Maralyn: 188 votes (0.8 percent)
- Amber: 87 votes (0.4 percent)
© MMI Viacom Internet Services Inc. All Rights Reserved